South Perth Hospital is committed to ensuring consumer and community engagement in health care decisions and values the positive contributions consumers and the community make in improving health care service safety, quality and management.
We are committed to:
- Ensuring there are mechanisms in place to actively engage with consumers and the community in order to identify their needs, and also develop appropriate services
- Partnering with consumers and the community in the planning, implementation and evaluation of its service
- Strengthening responsiveness to the differing perspectives and needs of a diverse range of consumers and community members
- Developing a culturally responsive health care system
- Ensuring the methods and practice of consumer engagement are guided by current best practice.
You can help us to improve by providing comment on our services or participating in a consumer survey. Safety and Quality in all services is important to us. Please see Safety and Quality for information on how we care for you. More information on our safety and quality performance can be found in our most recent Patient Newsletter SPH Connect . Please click here if you would like to join the mailing list for our newsletter.