South Perth Hospital is a not for profit private 95 bed hospital with five (5) operating theatres and a procedure room… a great place to work. South Perth Hospital covers a range of specialties including Orthopaedics, ENT, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, Plastic and Reconstructive, Oral/Maxillofacial, Vascular, Adult and Paediatric Ophthalmology. The Hospital performs a range of endoscopy procedures delivering uncompromising care to our patients.
Our staff are dedicated to anticipating and exceeding patient expectations.
- Excellent location (close to city)
- Ample FREE parking
- Competitive salary
- Salary packaging
- Subsidised meals
- Friendly and professional team environment
76 hours per fortnight
We are seeking an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager Medical to assume responsibility for the day-to-day management of the medical unit including admissions and patient flow.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Act as a clinical resource person for all staff, patients and their families.
- Provides leadership and expert nursing knowledge in the delivery of individualised patient care.
- Eligible for registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency
- Demonstrated leadership experience relevant to the position.
- Demonstrated high level of communication and interpersonal skills at an individual and team level.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage fiscal, human and material resources to achieve optimum patient care.
- Knowledge and experience of the Australian Council of Healthcare Standards Accreditation process.
- Relevant post-graduate qualifications.
- Previous private hospital management experience.
For a copy of the Job Description/Selection Criteria click on the position title above and Application for Employment download from Current Vacancies page.
Enquiries : Marcia Everett, CEO/Director of Nursing
Phone : 9367 0275
Applications close : 4pm Friday 6th December 2019
Postal applications addressing the Selection Criteria and providing two (2) referees to be sent to:
Chief Executive Officer / Director of Nursing
South Perth Hospital
PO Box 726|
Como WA 6952
or Email applications to: email@example.com
- An opportunity exists for a suitably qualified and enthusiastic physiotherapist to join our team.
- As part of a multidisciplinary team you will be required to:
- Conduct initial assessments (including falls risk) and implement individualised programs for acute medical inpatients
- Conduct mobility assessments and prescribe appropriate exercise using evidenced based practice
- Actively participate in multidisciplinary team meetings
- Assist in quality improvement activities for improved patient care
- Provide education and support to members of the multidisciplinary team.
Enquiries : Ashleigh Dombrose
Phone : 9367 0225
Applications close : 4pm Sunday 24 November 2019
Email : HR@sph.org.au or
Postal : South Perth Hospital, PO Box 726, COMO WA 6952
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online via SEEK ( https://www.seek.com.au/ ). Please click the Apply button within the SEEK ad to lodge an application.
Applications must include:
- Cover letter
- CV with 2 current work-related references.
A copy of the JDF can be obtained from Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org or downloaded by clicking the position title “Physiotherapist” above.