South Perth Hospital is a not for profit private 95 bed hospital with five (5) operating theatres and a procedure room… a great place to work. South Perth Hospital covers a range of specialties including Orthopaedics, ENT, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, Plastic and Reconstructive, Oral/Maxillofacial, Vascular, Adult and Paediatric Ophthalmology. The Hospital performs a range of endoscopy procedures delivering uncompromising care to our patients.
Our staff are dedicated to anticipating and exceeding patient expectations.
- Excellent location (close to city)
- Ample FREE parking
- Competitive salary
- Salary packaging
- Subsidised meals
- Friendly and professional team environment
Full Time – Part Time – Casual
South Perth Hospital is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our Perioperative Suite in the role of Scrub Scout.
About the Hospital
South Perth Hospital covers a range of specialties including: Orthopaedics, ENT, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, Plastic and Reconstructive, Oral/Maxillofacial, Vascular, Adult and Paediatric Ophthalmology. This hospital is dedicated to anticipating and exceeding patient needs.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experience in Orthopaedics and Otolaryngology preferred.
- Undertakes the role of perioperative nurse within the Scope of Nursing Practice Decision Making Framework (Paediatric experience).
- Excellent communication and team work skills.
- Knowledge of ACORN and National Standards.
- Nurses who are passionate about providing service excellence and quality care.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online via SEEK. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Applications must include:
- Cover letter addressing the Essential Criteria and current CV
Enquiries to :
Debbie Waters, Clinical Nurse Manager Perioperative Suite
Applications close :
Sunday 6 August 2020
For a copy of the Job Description/Selection Criteria please click on the position title above.