South Perth Hospital is a not for profit private 95 bed hospital with five (5) operating theatres and a procedure room… a great place to work. South Perth Hospital covers a range of specialties including Orthopaedics, ENT, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, Plastic and Reconstructive, Oral/Maxillofacial, Vascular, Adult and Paediatric Ophthalmology. The Hospital performs a range of endoscopy procedures delivering uncompromising care to our patients.
Our staff are dedicated to anticipating and exceeding patient expectations.
- Excellent location (close to city)
- Ample FREE parking
- Competitive salary
- Salary packaging
- Subsidised meals
- Friendly and professional team environment
(76 hours per fortnight)
We are looking for a committed, honest, reliable all-rounder with a strong work ethic, a self-starter who is able to deal with competing priorities and work unsupervised. As the role is varied your skills will be applied across the entire hospital.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- General maintenance and upkeep of the hospital as per SPH Preventative Maintenance Schedule.
- Ensuring maintenance is carried out in accordance with Occupational Safety and Health legislation.Essential Criteria:
- Possession of an Electrical trade qualification and currently registered with the Electrical Licensing Board.
- Proven experience in general maintenance ideally within a similar health environment.
- A reliable self-stater, able to deal with competing priorities and work unsupervised.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Comfortable working at heights and in roof spaces.
- WA Drivers Licence.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online via SEEK. Please click the Apply button within this advertisement to lodge an application.
Applications must include a cover letter, CV and 2 current work-related references.
Enquiries: James Smith, Maintenance Manager
Telephone: 9367 0287
Closing Date: Wednesday 4 March 2020
A copy of the Job Description Form (JDF) can be viewed by clicking on the position title above.