South Perth Hospital is a not for profit private 95 bed hospital with five (5) operating theatres and a procedure room… a great place to work. South Perth Hospital covers a range of specialties including Orthopaedics, ENT, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, Plastic and Reconstructive, Oral/Maxillofacial, Vascular, Adult and Paediatric Ophthalmology. Our staff are dedicated to anticipating and exceeding patient expectations.
- Excellent location (close to city)
- Ample FREE parking
- Competitive salary
- Salary packaging
- Subsidised meals
- Friendly and professional team environment
- Part time / Casual (hours negotiable)
- Great team dynamic
South Perth Hospital Incorporated is a not for profit private 95 bed hospital with five (5) operating rooms and a procedure room. We offer a competitive salary, FREE parking, subsidised meals and salary packaging arrangements. Our Mission Statement is to provide to the Community of Western Australia a modern health facility where caring and dedicated staff can provide excellent services.
- Completion of Intermediate Level Certificate or above in the Australian Version of The International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, Tenth Revision, Australian Modification (ICD-10-AM) and Australian Standards;
- Experience in the abstraction of data from medical records for clinical coding;
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology;
- Experience in Australian Refined Diagnosis Related Groups (AR-DRG);
- Ability to manage and prioritise own work.
- Providing accurate and timely classification of all admitted episodes using the relevant version of The International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, Tenth Revision, Australian Modification (ICD-10-AM).
Enquiries/Applications to :
Mrs Shelley Hollingsworth, Health Information Manager
Applications close :
4pm Wednesday 15 November 2017
South Perth Hospital, PO Box 726, Como WA 6952
For a copy of the Job Description/Selection Criteria and Application for Employment please contact Alison@sph.org.au or download from www.sph.org.au Working With Us / Current Vacancies
Applicants should address the selection criteria and provided the name and contact details of two referees.